Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This was our third annual Halloween Party. My kids always beg for one because of those cute little magazines at the store that show you how to make the special food for parties. We had:
Bat Wings- Black Tortilla Chips
Halloweenies- Cocktail sized pigs in blankets wrapped like mummies with mustard eyes
Monster Toes- Green dyed sugar cookies with red colored almoned slivered toenails
Witch's Brew- Ginger Ale and Ice Cream served with gummy worms
Snake- A salami wrap cut into a slithering snake thing
I should have taken pictures of the food...Sorry...

Here we have Indiana Jones, a cute little witch, Belle, and Cleopatra.


This is the annual dance off. Napoleon Dynamite was quite entertaining.

We bobbed for apples, and we had a costume contest and two pinatas. I love Halloween!
I Trick or Treated every year including my senior year. My kids are not as intense about it as I was. Not yet anyways...


2 comments:

Ash said...

I was hoping to see pictures of your halloween par-tay. I'm glad there was a dance off, but I'm even more glad that Napolean Dynamite could come! You guys look awesome. Olivia is sooo funny. I laughed and laughed about baby Ruby being her sister. How cute. Oh, and I like picture #5.

Stacey Fam said...

cute halloween pics!! When are you coming down to Vegas again? Thanks for the Storm trooper and Darth- it was a HIT!